Everything you need to know about health insurance
Health insurance was created to serve individuals and segments of society who are not covered by any insurance, without paying a premium (free).
Of course, it is important to note that health insurance is only health insurance and does not have a pension. In the following, we will learn more about health insurance.
How to get health insurance?
People who do not have insurance and are not covered by any insurance company can use the health services of this insurance for free. Life insurance in the Woodlands has been created to improve the health situation and treatment of people in the community to take a big step in the health process of those people who are not able to pay their insurance premiums by using medical science.
The difference between health insurance and social security insurance
In social security insurance, a fee is taken as a premium, and at the time of retirement, the legal entity receives social security as a pension, but health insurance, which is one of the free insurances for people covered, has only the aspect of medical use and the person after Retirement cannot claim a salary.
Individuals can, if they wish, consider supplemental insurance in addition to their own health insurance and use it to treat more advanced diseases that have high costs and are not covered by health insurance.
What services can health-insured people benefit from?
All hospital services in public health centers and hospitals, whether inpatient or outpatient, pharmacies, laboratories, radiology, and paraclinical services are parties to the health insurance contract.
Are certain patients also covered by health insurance?
Patients with thalassemia, hemophilia, kidney and dialysis patients and kidney transplants, MS, and all special diseases are covered by health insurance, and their expenses are paid according to the relevant tariff of the organization.
Conditions for registration in health insurance
- The person is not covered by any of the insurances, including health, social security, Imam Khomeini Relief Committee, the army, and so on.
- When a person is unemployed and does not have social security insurance, he/she can use health insurance, but as soon as they enter a job and is covered by social security insurance, he/she can no longer be covered by health insurance and his / her health insurance is terminated immediately. But he can use his booklet for treatment for up to a year, and his booklet will be canceled after a year.
When a person is unemployed and does not have social security insurance, he/she can use health insurance, but as soon as they enter a job and is covered by social security insurance, he/she can no longer be covered by health insurance and his / her health insurance is terminated immediately. But he/ she can use his/ her booklet for treatment for up to a year, and after a year his booklet may be canceled.
What is the process of issuing a booklet?
- Visit the health insurance site to register online.
- Complete the information of the head of the household and the requested information
- The information completed by you will be queried from the existing databases after registration. If you are covered by another insurance, such as Social Security, your registration will be canceled and otherwise, it will be approved.
After completing these cases, a text message will be sent to you by the system and it will announce the time of visiting the government counter office that you specified when registering. After visiting the counter office and presenting the necessary documents, you will receive your booklet.
In this article, we took a look at health insurance and pointed out the points around it. Now, if you have any questions or ambiguities about health insurance, it is better to contact the consultants and experts in the field of insurance consulting and labor law on the website or the Carmento application.